The MCOE Continuous Improvement Team is excited to offer two new professional learning opportunities. Please see the attached flyers for more information with dates, time, and registration.
Universal Design in Writing ~ Creating Voice & Choice Using Writing Workshop Strategies for K-6:
- Learn and Apply UDL concepts/research in a Writing Context
- Create a Balanced Literacy approach using Writing Workshop specifically for grade-level standards
- Lesson Planning for Publishing Written Work
- Online Strategies in Distance Learning (ie. Social Media, Blogs, Podcasts to be explored)
Integrating Arts for Equity & Engagement:
- Support equity and engagement across K-12 content areas
- Explore a range of research-based strategies for both in-person and distance learning
- Promote inquiry, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity
We look forward to offering you options that are “just-in-time” in supporting your needs and next steps as an educator. Thanks for all you do for our students and families of Mendocino County!