The Child Development & Youth Integrated Service (CDYIS) department is comprised of:
- Mendocino County State Preschool Consortium
- Mendocino County Afterschool Consortium
- Talmage State Preschool
- The Child Care Planning Council (CCPC)
- Foster Youth Services Coordinating Program (FYSCP)
- McKinney-Vento – Homeless Youth Services
- Tobacco Use Prevention Education (TUPE)
- Region 1 System of Support for Expand Learning
The CDYIS Department’s focus is on supporting programs that promote the healthy development and educational supports for children and youth in need: preschoolers from low income families, low income youth who need support during out of school time, students in after school programs and Foster and Homeless youth.
The Child Development and Youth Integrated Services department focuses on providing high quality developmental and educational supports for students across Mendocino County. Through collaboration with our community partners and direct service assistance to our districts, we are successfully reducing barriers for students to achieve educational success from cradle to career.