The Mendocino County Science Fair provides opportunities for students grade 3-12 to showcase their science projects on various topics ranging from life sciences, physical sciences, earth and space sciences, and engineering. The top ten projects from grades 6-12 have the opportunity to compete at the state level.
34th ANNUAL MENDOCINO COUNTY SCIENCE FAIR
March 14, 2020
Location: Mendocino College Gym
All Districts & School Fairs need to be completed by February 21, 2020.
Student Project Registration will be due by February 28, 2020.
Mendocino County Student Science Project Handbook
2020 Student Handbook: click here.
Mendocino County Science Fair Coordinators’ Handbook
2020 Coordinators’ Handbook: click here.
Parent and Community Participation
Rubrics and Forms
Science Fair Rubrics: click here.
Science Research Fair Forms: click here.
- Sample Student Interview Questions
- Technology Use for Log Book
- Animal Proposal Certificate (Form 1)
- Completion Certificate for all Projects Involving Animals (Form 2)
- Participant Informed Consent–for human subjects (Form 3)
- Certification of Compliance of Research Involving Human Subjects (Form 4)
- Human and Vertebrate Animal Tissue Samples (Form 5)
- Student or Parent/Guardian Publicity Authorization and Release
- Sample Letters for Districts